To allow subscribers to access your Glow show on Spotify through Spotify Open Access:
- Add an Exclusive Content podcast to Glow. (See Step 2: Add your podcast to Glow.)
- Find the podcast in your list of shows on your Glow Dashboard and click the button.
- The button text changes from Publish to Publishing and the button is disabled so you cannot click it again.
- When your show has published to Spotify, the button text changes to Processing and a notification displays in the upper-right that your show was successfully published to Spotify.
- After your show is published, it can take up to an hour or more for your show to process on Spotify. It is safe to close the page.
- When the processing is complete and your show is live on Spotify, the button changes to . Your listeners can now connect to listen to your show on Spotify. See Listen to a Glow Podcast in Spotify.
If you want to remove your integration with Spotify, click the button.