To listen to a Glow show through Spotify:
- Subscribe to a Glow podcast. See Subscribe to a Glow Podcast.
- Visit your Glow account page.
- Click the button for a show to visit its show page on Spotify. (This button only displays if the podcast creator has integrated with Spotify.)
- Log in to your Spotify account.
- Click the icon next to an episode with a PAID label.
- Click Get Access in the popup.
- Click Link Account to link your Glow listener account to your Spotify account.
- Click Continue as... to confirm the email address for the Spotify account you are connecting, or switch to a different account if needed. (Note that once you link this Spotify account to your Glow account, it can’t be linked to another Glow account.)
- Click Agree to confirm that you give Glow permission to view your Spotify data and take actions in Spotify on your behalf. A message displays that your audio is now available on Spotify.
- Click on the name of the podcast to return to the show page in Spotify.
The icons next to your paid content have changed to buttons so you can play the episodes.
- You will automatically have access to each new episode for this show.
- If you unsubscribe from a podcast in Glow, you will no longer have access to play it in Spotify. If you resubscribe, you will regain access in Spotify without having to go through the authorization process again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.