Glow makes it easy for you to listen to your favorite podcasts in popular podcast apps.
Step 1: Download a podcast app
If you don't already use a podcast app, the first step is to download one. We are happy to recommend the following apps:
- If you prefer to listen on an iPhone: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Downcast, or Pocket Casts
- If you prefer to listen on an Android phone: Pocket Casts or Podcast Addict
- If you prefer to listen on Desktop: iTunes
Step 2: Access your content
Immediately after paying for content, you can access it from a page with a list of podcast apps. It will look like this on mobile:
And like this on desktop:
If you are on your phone:
Tap the icon of a podcast player you have already installed. The podcast app will prompt you to subscribe to the feed.
If you are on a desktop and want to listen on a phone:
You can send an SMS to your phone, which will give you a link to access the content. Simply enter your phone number in the box. If outside the US, enter "+", then your country code, then your number. We do not store your phone number.
If you are on a desktop and want to listen on desktop:
If you are on a Mac and have updated to Catalina, tap the Apple Podcasts button.
If you are on a Mac and are pre-Catalina, tap the iTunes button.
If you are on a Windows PC, we recommend listening in iTunes. First, download the software from Apple. Then, from the Access Content page, tap the iTunes button.
Step 3: Access content later
If for some reason you need to access your feed later -- for example if you get a new phone, or you didn't add the content when you initially subscribed -- just follow these steps:
- Visit your account page from the device you plan to use to access the content. If it is the first time you are visiting this page, you'll be asked to create a password.
- Tap “Get Premium Content"